Saturday, November 6, 2010

school starts...

3 days before school was starting we decided to go to a charter school instead of the new school down the street...which meant taking back all of the cute school clothes for cute uniforms...right? No...I think uniforms can be cute! Anyhow I wasn't quite sure if going to the charter school was the best decision since it is 5 miles away as apposed to the .5 mile brand new public school is. but now I can say it is worth the drive. My kids love their school and friends. The charter school teaches 3 foreign languages so Zach is studying Arabic (his choice) and Lauren studying Spanish. I love hearing them speak in their new language. Zach was actually chosen as "student of the term" in his Arabic class. And his teacher has emailed telling me he is his favorite student. They all get Arabic names and the teacher chose Zach's as Jamile...which means handsome. Zach was embarrassed when he told me. So cute.
Lauren was into the photo shoot...Zach was ready to go! And I didn't get to take Zach to his class...he is a big kid now ya know. So no classroom shots! :)
Here is our big 4th grader...crazy!
Here is our little Kindergartner!!


"okay mom...ready to go already! "

When we got to school my little Kindergartner went right in...but looked a bit nervous! I was so excited for her...but sad for me to not have her around and to let her grow up!! Oh my sweet Kindergartner!!


I love this pic of Lauren the top of her little head...trying to find her spot!! So cute!!

No comments: