Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's been...

3 years 7 months

11700+ miles traveled (driven) that means at least 180 hrs in the car

3 homes (South Pasadena, CA, Monrovia, CA, Henderson, NV)
(Beautiful South Pasadena, CA)
(Lovely Monrovia, CA)

Many fun visitors

Many great friendships made

+1 dog

-1 dog (oops I couldn't do the dog thing)

+1 more kid

Many up's and downs

Lots of growing

Tons of fun times


Since we lived in Utah.

We used to look like this
(Zach 5 years and Lauren 10 months)

And although we now look like this

We are still the love able Lind Family :)


and we are moving back to UTAH!!
That's right we are moving back "home". We have made a home a few times away from Utah but nothing compares to where you grew up. We have grown a lot. I have learned so much being on our own. We have been so blessed! I have made friendships that I will keep forever. I have learned that there are so many good people out there. We have been so blessed...I said that already! I have enjoyed our little adventure and there are many people and things I will miss...but I am also thrilled to be going back to Utah!!


Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!

2009 has been great!!!!
I am excited what 2010 will bring in UTAH!!

14 comments:

Justin and Vanessa said...

It will be great to have you back!

Clements Family said...

Yea!!! So did your find a house yet??? I have been waiting for you to announce that you were moving back!

Mikesell Family said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited Becca! Where are you guys moving? The house down the street is for sale:)

Heather said...

Have I told you already, I'M SO EXCITED! This post brought tears to my eyes thinking about how you've waited for this. I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait for you to get here.

The Balls said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! You have so earned it! See ya soon!

Yorgason said...

like everyone else I am so excited as well can't wait to see you... xoxo

Jerry and Lyn said...

I think that your family is the most excited. "I CAN"T WAIT TO HAVE YOU TO OUR FAMILY GET TOGETHERS AND TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU WHENEVER I WANT AND TO TAKE THE CHILDREN WHILE YOU AND GERRY GO PLAY" I really think that I am the most excited.

Debbie said...

Hey Becca! How fun that you are moving back home! What a cute post :) Best of luck there!
Ethan's blessing outfit was Matthew's. all it really is are some white pants and polo onesie and shoes I got at Children's place and a cozy white sweater from pottery barn baby....i wanted them to be soft and cozy and not stiff and scratchy. Hope that helps! Miss you!
Debbie

Sara said...

Oh CONRATS! That is so exciting for you guys! do you know what area you are moving to? Clint is a doll- all of your kiddies are! Oh and I am glad I am not the only who who feels like a crazy momma at church!:) Oh and I liked reading you birth story..it totally made me all teary eyed! SO neat it all turned out ok!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

This is such exciting news! Nothing beats being around family and friends. I hope we will get to see you guys its been a long time! Good luck with the move.

Bree said...

Congrats... now my hubby is going to feel left out, he always says well Gerry and Tommy aren't there so we aren't the only ones left out. I guess Tommy and Sara can't move back or we will have to too or we will be way to left out. Clint is a doll, he chubbed up fast. You look darling even in labor, I seriously love your hair. Anyway Congrats again!

oh the spoons are at Target and Babies R Us I hope I like them I hate when I buy something thinking it is a great idea and it sucks... fingres crossed!

the andersons said...

How exciting! It is great to be close to family. We are moving to Utah too! Probably not until April- and we don't know what city yet- Adam is still working out the job thing. We will have to get together :)

Jessica said...

Congrats on Clint! He is adorable. So happy for you that you get to move back to Utah...you've been missing it for so long!

Nick and Amera said...

Becca you always leave the sweetest messages on my blog! I freakin love you! When wil you be here so I can finally see you and give you a big squeeeeze?? I miss you giril! drop me a line and let me know the scoop!