Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our little eater!!








On Dec. 24th Clint had his 1 month check up and he is growing!! His doctor says he is playing catch up!

Clint's Stats are...

9 lbs. 15 ounces
20 inches long
and still perfect!!

I can't believe only a month ago he left the hospital at 5 lbs. 2 ounces. He no longer really fits his preemie clothes! He takes after his mommy...He is an eater!! He is such a happy baby. My favorite thing is all his little squeals and grunts! and his facial expressions...I can't help but laugh! We just LOVE him to pieces!! I can't imagine our family without him!!

8 comments:

Yorgason said...

oh my gosh he looks so different I can't believe how much he has grown..what a cutie pie..hope you had a merry christmas..love ya

McKee said...

Wow he is getting big so fast. I love that he is getting chubby cheeks. So cute.

The Waldrams said...

I can't believe how big he got in one month! He is so cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Nick and Amera said...

He has gotten so big!!! oh my goodness, they grow up too fast! He's so handsome and your other 2 children, BEAUTFIUL! Your family just really is a beautfiul bunch! So glad to hear that everything went well with your birthing story! Can you believe how fast things can change when your having a baby! Im glad things went well and better than you were thinking! You are wonderful. I love you!!!

The Gardners said...

Wow he is adorable! He has got the cutest face. I want to see him so bad! I am glad you are doing better Becca and I am sure you look fabulous. Tell everyone hi from us. We haven't seen you guys forever!

Mikesell Family said...

I can't believe how fast he has grown! Holy cow! What a cute little guy!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

HE's so adorable. They change so fast. I think he looks like Lauren. Call me sometime. THat's about all we do these days.
jenn

Allison Bushman said...

He is so cute! I don't think I ever congratulated you! CONGRATS!!!