Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clint

I can't believe Clint is over 2 weeks old. At his doc appointment today he weighed 7 lbs. The doc said that it was too rapid of weight gain and to slow down on the feedings...didn't know this was possible...but maybe I will get more sleep now! :) He is healthy and happy and that we are thankful for!

Here are a few pictures I took of Clint his 1st week home. He was a tad yellow with jaundice. But is fine now. I had forgotten how much work babies are but I wouldn't trade sleep or anything for him! We just love our little man!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Becca, he is so cute! His little outfit reminds me of one that Kade had when he was little. Makes me sad. I can't believe he is growing so much. He's probably making up for the lack of food he got inside you. Glad he is healthy.

AngiDe said...

I Love that pic of him with his hands in his mouth!! And what a conicidence... Mo gained lots of weight really fast too!! Guess we're both raising little chunkers! ;)

XO

Nick and Amera said...

He is soooo precious Becca! I mean, really, seriously, adorable. I love that little face, ohhh love the newborn look! He's too cute for words, how do you not just eat him all up! How are you doing and holding up? I hope your doing well!! Love ya!

Sara said...

Oh CONGRATS!!! He is so precious! I am so happy he is here and healthy! Yes, they are a lot of work,but there is just nothing like having the sweet spirit of a baby in your home!:) congrats again and i hope you get some sleep soon:)

The Gardners said...

I absolutely love the picture of him with his fingers in his mouth. I want to see him SO bad!

Mikesell Family said...

Oh how sweet that little guy is! Hey I can relate...my doc thought I was over feeding alyssa too.

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...I just want to hold him and love him! He is adorable! I hope you are doing good!

McKee said...

Wow he is growing fast! If he continues at that rate he will be bigger than Rachel in a month.

Yorgason said...

wow he is such a cutie..and so small..I love it and cute picture of all your kids on top..I love those pictures when your kids hold a baby its so fun to see them just love that little guy..hope you are doing well..xoxo