Saturday, August 16, 2008

UTAH!!- picture overload

Back on July 21st my sweet sister Malinda flew to LA to drive w/ me to Utah. Gerry couldn't take off 3 weeks of work and I dread driving that drive alone w/ the kids. So thank you Malinda for saving me!! Gerry flew in July 31st and we stayed clear until Aug. 10th. It was so much fun to see family and friends. Some of the things we enjoyed were: *Southern Utah w/ my Aunt Jean *24th fun festivities w/ family *family reunion on my mom's side *baby shower for my sister-in-law *shopping w/ family *cabin in Heber w/ my family *pedicures *lots of golfing (Gerry of course) *boating w/ my family *wakeboarding/tubing *Cafe Rio (x4) *okay all our fav restaurants *helping my sister pack and move *Mini golfing & dinner w/ my mom *seeing my grandparents *girls night out w/ my friends *shopping at our fav stores *Roberts Crafts (x4) *playing games w/ family *Late night going to McDonald's waiting for baby to be born! *bbq w/ Lind family *baby Anna born *seeing Gerry's grandparents *going splash park w/ my friends *relaxing *playing late night games w/ Gerry's family and me always loosing! *seeing all mine and Gerry's family *fun fun fun and so much more to name!!! Thanks for letting us come stay with you Aunt Jean, Dad and Lyn, Ed and Becky and dirtying your house! We loved seeing you all and had so much fun....and can't wait until Christmas! Love ya!



5 comments:

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, I want some of your pictures form the boat. They are wonderful. I loved your slide show and now I wish that I would have gone on the boat with you all so I could have had some pictures. I love them good job.

Clements Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so glad we were able to hang out while you were here! Seriously, you better be able to hang out with us in November...clear your schedules now!

The Balls said...

I am so sad we didn't get to see you! It's my fault, I should have called but I spaced it. Looks like you had fun! I lke the blog background!

The Gardners said...

Thanks so much for the birthday messages you left on my phone yesterday! It was a great day and things are going good being a mommy! : ) Take care!

Annice and Ben said...

That was a lot of fun! too bad we couldn't see more of each other! Loved the slide show!