Friday, August 29, 2008

MANY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!

So I am such a bad blogger...and there are too many people in my family to remember everyone's birthday...but I try to get everyone! I will start with most current-

I want to wish my brother Matt a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I think you are possibly one of the funniest people I know. You kill me with you sense of humor. I am so glad you are my brother! I love ya Matt! Hope you have a great day! (you need to come to more family parties-I have no pictures of you!!)
Then I also want to wish clear back in July my sister-in-law Joy a very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wish we lived closer because I know we could be best shopping, etc. buddies...one year you either move back to CA or we move to UT!! Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry so late!
Then HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet niece Paityn who is so stinking cute and I just wish I lived closer so she knew me more...but I am sure I will be one of her favorite aunts (I did say ONE of them!)
And the next I want to wish my sister-in-law Natalia a HAPPY BIRTHDAY earlier in the month! I sure hope you had a great day...your 1st birthday being a mommy! I also wish we lived closer so I could hold your baby girl and let you catch up on sleep! :)
And I am happy to announce I am early, maybe the first to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mother-in-law Becky (tomorrow)! I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws. We love you Grandma Lind and miss you! Thanks Becky for being so good to me. We love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL! WE LOVE YOU ALL!! and I am sure I forgot someone but Happy birthday!~


No comments: