Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Catch up!

While we were gone on our fun 3 week trip to Utah, a few special days were missed. So I thought I would briefly say:

Happy Birthday to my Dad! (July 20th) The best dad out there...I am a bit bias. Thanks for being such a great dad, grandpa, and friend. We love you!


and...

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY SWEETHEART GERRY! (July 22nd) I can't believe it's been 5 years since we tied the knot! You are the greatest husband. I couldn't ask for a better partner. Thanks for all you do! I love you! (and yes I was in Utah while Gerry was in Cali...but we had celebrated in Hawaii back in May!...I am not that rude!)

(And excuse the crappy wedding photo's...I don't have a scanner, that means picture of a picture...not so good!)

And then last but not least...
Happy BIRTHday to my brand new niece, baby Anna! (Aug. 9th) Perfect time to come into the world...right when we were in Utah to see you! You are beautiful and perfect. What a sweet addition to the Lind family! We love you!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had fun in Utah...IT is always good to see family and friends again!

Clements Family said...

How cute is your niece! I love babies!! I love your wedding pictures too!! How time flies!

The Waldrams said...

Congrats on the anniversary! What a pretty bride! And I love all the colors in your bouquet! Glad you had a fun vacation.

Mikesell Family said...

I haven't ever seen your wedding pictures. I love them. Your niece is so cute. I was so glad I got to see you while you were in Utah!

Di said...

Happy (late) Anniversary! I'm so glad I got to see you! It was fun and your kids are so cute!

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Balls said...

5 YEARS! Where does the time go. It seems like just yesterday those dumb boys left us for Puerto Rico and we were left to plan our own weddings. We miss doubling with you guys so much! MOVE BACK!