Thursday, September 20, 2007

BEACH!!

My favorite part of Cali is the beautiful beach!! I just can't enough of it! Although we have lived here a year and a half, it still feels like a vacation (The whole beach part that is) . Growing up in Utah, palm trees and beaches are things I only found on vacation. I don't want to make anyone outside of Cali jealous, but it's hard not to!! Anyway Sunday afternoon we went with a good friend to the beach to get some family pictures. (Thanks Laisa) I am happy with the results. Lauren wasn't really into the photo shoot, it was nap time! but oh well. Anyway thought I would share the beautiful Cali with the rest of you. Enjoy!






You all should come visit! Us that is!! Love ya!

4 comments:

The Bullocks said...

Those are adorable. I love the ocean. Is it close to your house. It's nice there also because it probably stays warm a lot longer. it already feels like fall here. I'm jealous.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I love the one of Zack giving Lauren a big hug. :)

holly said...

How cute! I love the family pictures at the beach. Brian and I have been wanting to do that for 7 years now. Laisa took great pictures! Who knew?

Sarah said...

the one of Zach and Lauren snuggling is my favorite!