Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine!


WHY am I so lucky...or better yet, BLESSED! I have been so blessed with the greatest husband who trys so hard to make everything perfect. Since we live 12 hours (driving with kids) from family who would normally babysit, and no young women in the ward. We are babysitterless! The worst for a romantic Valentine's date! But Gerry did everything to make our Valentine's perfect. Throughout the entire day he made sure to let me know how loved I am. He started early with a surprise gift, and just even the sweet text messages were so nice! What a sweet guy. For our date we ordered take out from a yummy BBQ and Grill. Yummy. and Gerry was so sweet to get the kids bathed and to bed early. I just wanted to thank Gerry for being such a thoughtful sweet husband. Valentine's or just any regular day....you will always be mine! I love you Gerry! Becca
*side note: this pic was not taken last night! I am skinnier now! :) HAHA...joking!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Im so glad you 2 found eachother.......and no, it wasnt till after we were all dorks strolling down the halls of CHHS!! What a bunch of dorks! Oh well, atleast we were good at it right? YOu guys are perfect and I definatly think you compliment eachother very well. Love you both lots and miss you! YOu guys' kids are GORGEOUS!!!

Joy said...

your'e not joking. you are like a stick now!! you just need to let the rest of us know your little secret to weight loss!

Jerry and Lyn said...

That is so sweet. I love Valentines and want you to know that you are my valentines too. Sounds like you had a great Valentines, sometimes the small quiet simple things have a bigger inpact than the huge things.

Clements Family said...

That is cute Becca! How nice is Gerry! I hope you got my scrapbook ideas...I sent them to you last week!

Melissa & DJ said...

What a husband!! Sounds like a good night to me with the kids in bed and a relaxing dinner at home. We never have luck with eating out on Valentines anyway!! Cute pictures of your family!!

The Bullocks said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Valentines!! go Gerry!!!
so since you don't have any babysitters or family around, I was going to tell you what works for us. This has been the best thing and I totally love it. We have 6 other couples in our ward that all have 1 to 2 kids and we do a co-op were every friday night someone has the kids from 6-9 at night. so you only have to take your turn once every 6 weeks. My kids totally love it and are always asking when their play date is. and Ryan and I love the little 3 hour break to just have us (we take the baby but it's still so nice.) you should give it a try. I totally want to still do it even when we move to Utah, because we for sure get a little date once a week.