Thursday, February 14, 2008

BE MINE!




I love Valentine's Day! Of course because I get spoiled! But every year I remember how much I loved Valentine's as a kid...decorating my valentine box, passing out valentine's and of course getting special valentine's. Of course I no longer pass out valentine's only to my hubby and kids. However I really did get excited to help Zach get his ready for his class.
Well I found out today I might be that mom that lives their life through their kids. Okay not really. But I was totally excited to see Zach's valentine's. I realized how much I love valentine's when I kept telling Zach in the car ride home from school, "Don't open those yet! Wait for me!" I didn't want Zach opening any of his before I got to take a peek. Zach thought I just wanted to eat them. but I was just excited to see what he got!!

Well I did recieve a very special valentine from sweet Zach! And Zach was so kind to wait for his giddy mom to open all of his valentine's! Happy Valentine's Day! Love ya all!

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

You are funny! I love Valentine's too! Hope you had a good day!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca you are so cute, I loved Valentines day too. I wanted to help decorate the childrens Valentine Boxes and had a hard time letting them do it by them selves. Children are so cute and they do have good ideas and can create wonderful things. Zach's Valentine is darling. give him and Lauren a Hug fome me. Happy day after Valentines.