Friday, December 7, 2007

Undies!

I am on a roll...2 posts in 1 day! Zach cracks me up! He loves to be in his underwear! It's winter and cold! Okay... nothing compared to Utah cold! At night it gets chilly. Still Zach much rather wear his underwear over anything. This is how I found him doing his homework! I think it is so funny! I have to laugh, because I guess I am just used to it, but Gerry always tells him to get some clothes on. Especially if we are sitting down to eat. I don't know why it doesn't faze me! It does make me laugh! Zach would die if he knew I post this! He gets a little embarrassed if people other then the family see him, but I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Love the underwear pics. Too funny. I can't believe you got a dog! I just gave away our last dog. (3rd dog we've had) I always think I can be a dog person, but after having kids..I can't do them both. Good luck. I'm sure you'll love it:)

ambercarlson said...

WOW! Love the underwear pictures! Congrats on the new member of family, you are a brave gal! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! Thats just so sad! I can't get over it...I'm sure he was so young! You will have to fill me in...We miss you guys! Hopyou are doing well! Amber

Anonymous said...

i would love a day in bed with him i am into young boys