Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So long my...glasses!

I know...I know this picture is totally hot of myself! I was testing the timer on my camera. Funny me!But I had to post my very last picture taken with my glasses! You won't be seeing them on me anymore! Sad...this is how they look now!We were taking family pictures for our Christmas cards. We were all ready for the picture, Gerry pressed the timer and came to sit by me, we heard a crunch, Gerry said, "there goes someones present!" and we all smiled. Well after the picture we found it wasn't someones present, which probably would be cheaper replacing. It was my glasses that I had taken off just before we took the picture. Oppse! Oh well I was over due for new glasses. However I loved these ones, they were nice and strong for when the kids got rowdy and when Lauren throws her normal melt down in the store, she always reaches right for my glasses! Oh well. We did however get some cute pictures. Which I guess I will have to say it was worth it!

1 comment:

Joy said...

how cute are the kidlets!! lauren looks simply adorable in that outfit. you dress her with such fashion!
so i am sure you are sending out christmas cards, and I am too...if i finish making them..at this point I am just frustrated with them and cant find a picture that i want to put inside!!