Saturday, December 15, 2007

Early Christmas!

My kids were so good this year Santa Claus came early! Just kidding. Since we will be going to Utah in less then a week, today was the only day we had clear to celebrate Christmas with the kids. We do Santa's gifts here in CA so we don't have to haul all of those presents back and forth! So last night was our Christmas Eve. We had a nice dinner, decorated a gingerbread house, read the Christmas story, and opened pj's (tradition)! Also Zach gave us his gifts that he bought at his school's little Christmas shop. He is so thoughtful! He got Gerry a MVP dad baseball, where Zach signs for his biggest fan! So cute. Then he got me a glass heart ornament that said Mom. Then for Lauren he bought her a pink ball. He said I even got her favorite color! What a sweetheart! It was a very nice night!



Christmas morning came too early with Zach dragging Lauren out of bed. She is like her mom and not the most chipper morning person! After seeing a couple presents opened she was very happy! The kids were thrilled with all their presents. The Ben 10 watch was a hit! (Zach has been asking for it). I love how Lauren would get more excited about the little cheapy gifts then the more expensive ones! It was so fun to see them excited! And of course Gerry spoiled me as always! Thanks Gerry! I always feel like I am trying to keep up with him but never can. He is sweet!


It's always nice to remember thetrue meaning of Christmas, and so with celebrating several times it will be a great reminder for us all!



Now we are off to get ready to celebrate Gerry's birthday which is tomorrow! Gerry is out with his buddies for a free round of birthday golf! Can't pass that up! I better get things ready! I love the holidays! I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season!

Thought I would share some pictures~

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Morning!

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

How fun! I am sure you all had a blast! We can't wait to see you!

Sara said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the gingerbread houses. How did you make the picture collage at the end of your post? That is a great idea when you have lots of pictures. Oh and about my moms card: I think she has adobe photo shop. She is a photographer so she knows how to do lots of fun digital stuff. We just got you card today, and it is darling. CUTE family! Have a Merry Christmas!