Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Clint's Blessing

Feb. 7th Gerry blessed Clint in Utah at my Dad's ward. Gerry gave such a sweet blessing and Clint was quiet the entire time. It was planned last minute due to other things that came up but we were happy to have it work out in Utah and to have all the family and friends come that could. It was a special day for our sweet baby!! Of course I barely took pictures at the luncheon...which I am so mad at myself...but at least I got a few good ones of our handsome little man!! He is truely a blessing to our family!!

3 comments:

AngiDe said...

what a cute little sweater he is wearing! I just love little blessing outfits :)
xo

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, compare his blessing pictures to the recent ones. He has grown so fast. What a darling little boy.

Yorgason said...

he is so cute i just want to hold him...what a cute little outfit..and you look awesome lady..miss ya xoxxo