Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 months old today!!

I can't believe Clint is 3 months old! Time flies!He is such a calm, sweet, happy, patient baby. With Gerry already living in UT, being a single mom to 3 has been challenging. However I am blessed that Clint is so easy going and such a good baby! Here are a few things about Clint.... Facts...

*had his 1st eye infection at 2 months old

*found out allergic to Erythromycin (antibiotic) after braking out in a rash all over his body the week of his blessing! (Luckily cleared up in time!)

*had 1st ear infection at 2 1/2 months old! Lovely hoping not to follow in Lauren's footsteps!

*Social hour around 11pm! Wide awake! silly boy!

*makes the cutest squeals and sounds!

Likes...
*Loves his big brother and big sister!! Even when he played "Lauren's little sister"! Could sit and watch Zach and Lauren all day!

*Loves bath time
* Adores his mama!!...okay maybe that is because he loves his food!
*Has the cutest gummy grin ever!

* Found his hands and loves sucking on his itty bitty thumb! which makes the loudest cutest sounds!


Dislikes...
* when bath time ends!


*Not to fond of the church bell ringing to let out classes....not very fond of mom for standing right under bell! oops!


OH HOW WE LOVE HIM!!

9 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

What a sweet little guy! I can't believe how much all of your kids are growing. Lauren looks so old too. Cute pics Becca!

The Gardners said...

He is so STINKIN cute! We are so ready for you guys to move up here. I love the picture of where he is playing with his string on his pants. Too cute!

AngiDe said...

Mo doesnt like when bath time ends either.
He's such a cute little guy!
xo

Jerry and Lyn said...

Can he really grow so fast in such a short time. It's only been a few weeks since I saw him. His little personality is showing. I cannot wait to hold him again. Darling pictures and I miss you all.

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...he is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet him and hold him...if you don't mind that is!
PS...I am thinking about you guys right now...prayers and hugs!!!

Heather said...

I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheeks!! So cute. I love when babies suck their thumbs. Just seeing his picture brought tears to my eyes...hope he's doing ok.

ande said...

Oh so cute and looks like his mommy!

Karen said...

I think the same thing as Ann. He looks just like you - except instead of being beautiful, he's handsome.

It will be nice to be able to see you more often!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

He's so cute!! The girl picture cracks me up. Thanks for the fun shopping day. I enjoyed it. I am sad I only have a limited number of days left with you. HOpefully we see you at church tomorrow. I will try not to talk so much so you can learn.