Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Soccer Begins...











Zach had his 1st soccer game on Saturday. I almost said forget it. It was awfully hot. I mean HOT! When I signed him up for soccer I thought Vegas people would only play a sport if it was reasonable weather. Either I am not adjusted to the temp. or people are crazy. I seriously felt bad for Zach out on the field running. I tried to be a positive cheerleader! :) Zach told the coach he wanted to be goalie part of the game, which he did awesome at...smart move required less running! :) Zach played great and we were so proud of him! I look forward to the season...especially once it cools down!

2 comments:

ande said...

My goodness! Your children are growing up. When you don't get to see kids very often they stay in your mind the age you last saw them. Your updates are great and thanks for doing them so I can know about all the fun.

Jerry and Lyn said...

You have a smart guy there. He looks so happy and healthy. You do amazing with them. Cuuuuuuute!!!