Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Little Preschooler!!

Monday Lauren started preschool. She loved it! I was a bit nervous because ever since I have talked about her going to preschool she has said, "I go preschool ALL by MYSELF?!?" Last year we did a mommy and me preschool...so this year would be some change. Once she got her Tinker Bell "pack pack" (aka back pack) she has been thrilled. I think meeting her teacher Miss Lesly, at orientation also helped. With pack pack in hand Lauren walked in and didn't turn back! She was so brave and loved every minute! I thought I was going to be sad...of course I missed her. but I was just so proud of my little baby girl!! Who is growing up!! She brings so much joy to our lives! and I am just so happy to have her in our family!


The highlights in Lauren's 1st day of preschool were:

playing on the playground, painting with her favorite colors, reading books, singing songs, snack time, and she was good, "Mom I only did good things...not bad things!" You could say the day was a success!! WE LOVE YOU LAUREN!!





***ANYONE that can help...why are my pictures crappy on my blog? Do I need to resize them before uploading!? It's ticking me off. They look good normally just not on the blog. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!







7 comments:

The Gardners said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe Lauren is already in preschool...crazy! She looks so cute in her dress and with her curls. I bet she was the cutest one there! It's about time you updated Becca! Sheesh! I love seeing pics of your fam. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. It will be a blast.

Clements Family said...

I don't think your pictures look bad...
Look how cute she is though. All grown up! SHe looks beautiful. I love how long her hair is. And I am glad she did "just good things."

Jenilyn said...

becca, she's so adorable!!! btw...tinkerbell back pack nice touch ;)

Sara said...

Ok she is too dang cute!!! I think your pics look great. About the coupon deals- I have a bunch of links on the side of my blog of the ones i like the most. Most of the deals are at drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. I just have to weigh it out every week and decide whether or not the deals are really worth it for me to print the coupons and go to the diff stores. I have found some great deals and it has helped me build a good "emergency" type supply of things like deoderant, toothpaste, soap etc. Those things have great deals so it is nice that when I run out of them I don't have to go pay full price. Most of the ones i have were free or close to it:) Anyway, good luck and sorry for the long winded comment!

Mikesell Family said...

I don't think your pics look bad Becca! I think they look pretty darn cute actually!

Heather said...

Wow, you haven't updated forever. I haven't checked your blog in so long. I was happily surprised when I stopped in today. Lauren looks so dang cute! She doesn't seem old enough to be going to preschool! Enjoy the time alone before baby arrives.

Allison Bushman said...

So cute! I can't believe she and Trey are 4! It's been so long since I've seen you! CUTE KIDS!