Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Treasure







So I have to share my sweetest Mother's Day gift from Zach. He made me a cute book at school. He couldn't wait to give it to me. It was so cute how excited he was about it. He didn't want to keep a secret...so he told me, "I made you a book, but I am just not going to tell you what it is!" I was laughing. And with no surprise it was adorable. My favorite part is the question that asks, if your mom had $100 what would she buy? He said, "a van!" Haha. I Love my precious book.

10 comments:

Jerry and Lyn said...

That little book is a keeper. what a fun gift. Give Zach a hug and kiss for me.

ande said...

I'm so lucky to have made it into your blog just in time to see Zach's gift. He has a great teacher. Those projects take a lot of time. The book is wonderful and Zach made it priceless!

It is so fun to see pictures of Zach and Lauren. They are darling and so are you! Say Hi!

Nick and Amera said...

Thats the best! What a great memory for you! Zach is such a sweetheart and I dont even know him. Im glad you had a wonderful mothers day!!

Karen said...

I had my students do the recipe thing for Mother's Day once too -- a little tip from Lyn! He did a great job on yours! You know, that was a lot of work and I bet he thinks it was worth evey minute because he loves you -- and why wouldn't he? Plus you feed him vegetables with your meals. Way to go!

Karen said...

Oh, I also have to say that Elizabeth made a Mother's Day present at the library during storytime and every time we have talked about it she lets me know it's not for me. It's for William.

Joy said...

so cute. that age is so fun, because they always say and do funny things!

Joy said...

so cute. that age is so fun, because they always say and do funny things!

Clements Family said...

That is so sweet! What a fun thing to save for forever! I love it! I am glad you had a great day!

Lindsey Stubler said...

TOO CUTE BECCA! I love the recipe---sounds like something I could make! Zach is so sweet.

Di said...

Very cute! I want recipes from Olive Garden :)