Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!! (May 24th)

I can not believe my baby boy is now 7 years old!! It honestly seems like yesterday that I had him. Time truly flies. My life has never been the same since I had Zach. I am so blessed to have him!! He brings so much joy and happiness to our family! He is the best boy! I love him so much!
Happy Birthday Zach! You are the best boy ever! Thanks for coming to our family! I love you!

Love, Mom




Gerry and I were on vacation for Zach's birthday so no pictures of his birthday...yet. He was lucky to be able to celebrate with Grandma Lind and Aunt Rhiannon while we were away! but we are celebrating today!

9 comments:

Clements Family said...

Crazy how fast they grow up! Happy Birthday Zach!

Jerry and Lyn said...

Happy birthdy Zach, I tried to call you a few times on your birthdy but I did not get to say Happy Birthdy to you personally. I love you and cannot wait to see you when you come, then we will celebrate your birthday. Welcome home Becca, How was your trip? did you love Hawaii? Cannot wait to hear.

Melissa & DJ said...

Happy Birthday!!
Zach is a handsome boy, and from the thing syou write about him it sounds like you guys have done great as parents.
Are pics of your vacation coming soon? We could never take off with our the baby right now, so I'd like to live vicariously thorough you right now!!:)

The Balls said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. Zach was still just a little fella when you guys moved. Oh, we miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you this summer.

Nick and Amera said...

What a handsome kid! He is really cute and you can tell by the way he is that he is just loveable as can be! Great job at raising such gorgeous kids. Happy Birthday Zach!

Mikesell Family said...

Wow it's crazy how old he is getting!!! Happy Birthday buddy!

Allison Bushman said...

He is a handsome boy! I can't believe he is 7 either!

Di said...

Wow.. the big 7! What a sweet boy... hope you have a fun celebration. Can't wait to see the post about your vacation.

Nick and Amera said...

No, he's not a cop, he a correctional officer wich means he doesnt carry a gun....but can.....his title also is a guard at the prison with all the naughty inmates....fun ey?? I miss you Becca!!