Tuesday, March 10, 2009

As Zach would say... FOUL!!

On Sunday I was opening this can of water chestnuts to chop up for dinner and right as the can opened, I had a big black surprise! I honestly starting dry heaving! Is that not the most nasty thing...a big black hair in my can? SICK! Although I had another can of water chestnuts, I opted those out of our meal! The funny thing is, Zach was just as sick about it. He kept asking clear up until we finally sat down for dinner, if we were going to be eating those. He must have lost his appetite too! I still start to heave when I think of water chestnuts! I guess I would lose weight if this happened more often! :)

11 comments:

Jerry and Lyn said...

Becca, that happened to me with a can of salmon I noticed it came from Chile. It was the most discusting thng. Now I will be causious when I use Water Chestnuts too. Crazy.

Mikesell Family said...

Oh that is just wrong. GROSS! Leave it to you to be the "lucky" girl to find hair in her food. Man oh man.

Clements Family said...

GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! This is horrible! Good thing you saw it!!

Nick and Amera said...

WHAT THE????? I'd never eat those again in my entire life! thats the worst ever!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!

The Gardners said...

Holy cow that is NASTY! Now I am a little hesitant to buy those! It was SO good to talk to you yesterday. Thanks for the website...it will help me SO much! : ) I am hoping California will work out too. It would be so fun to be close to you guys.

The Gardners said...

That book you made for my Mom was so neat! My mom starting to cry when she was talking about it to me on the phone. Thanks Becca for doing that, you are SO thoughtful!

Mikesell Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA! Hope you have a great day! Do something fun!

The Gardners said...

Happy Birthday Becca! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister-in-law and Aunt. You are the best and I hope you have a fabulous day! Love ya!
Natalia, Kyle, and Anna : )

M@ said...

I just vomited... I will never be the same again. I can't believe that happened!

AngiDe said...

That is just gross! And super weird. ;)

Dori said...

GROSS! I found a hairs in trader joes ground hamburger once...I dont know if a mouse jumped in the grinder or if it was cow hair, but I have been getting the ground beef elsewhere! Your kids are so cute!