Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forgetful!

Over Christmas and New Years we spent 2 weeks in Utah! We had a great time. I haven't posted any pictures...not because I don't want to or I am lazy...but I am a bit forgetful! Santa gave me a great new small camera that I can carry in my purse...well somehow I left Utah without the camera IN my purse....hence the no pictures. And all thougth I took our big camera and hauled it around for 2 weeks....I had too much fun with my new camera, that not even a single picture was taken with our other camera... that did make it home. So no pictures. But I do want to say THANK YOU to all of our family and friends whom spoiled us with great memories, gifts, and a wonderful time!! The best part was being together! Beside the week of stomach flu...which we spread (sorry you all that got it!) we had a FABULOUS time! and can't wait to see you all again! and those we didn't get to see...next time!! We love you all!

1 comment:

The Gardners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.