Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Pumpkin!

I LOVE Halloween! I love carving pumpkins. but I am not very good! So Monday for family night we carved pumpkins. Lauren helped me this year and wanted just a heart...so made my job easy! Zach kept coming up with crazy things like Zelda and Skeletons...but we finally decided on a more simple pumpkin. It took longer to decide what Zach wanted than to actually carve the pumpkin! I also tried to make carmel apples for the 1st time...they didn't turn out so good! But what a fun family night!

7 comments:

The Gardners said...

I love the pumpkins! I can't wait to see their Halloween costumes. I can't believe that your new baby is almost here! That is so exciting.

ande said...

How fun! I have a pumpkin in the trunk of the car. I hope I take the time to carve it before Halloween. You all look fabulous. We love you!

AngiDe said...

Your pumpkins look great!! i like the heart idea!

And dude you are 35 weeks along?? We are like a week apart! How exciting that it's getting closer. You ready?

Joy said...

How fun. Ours are still un-carved =( I will teach you how to make really yummy caramel apples, dipped in candy, mmmmm. Just come visit. Or we will have to visit you again, when the baby comes. I AM SO EXCITED for my new nephew. Hope all is well. We miss you!

Mikesell Family said...

Yay! FINALLY an update. I was getting worried again. Love ya Becc!

Clements Family said...

Cute pumpkins...love the heart! And I love that you did two updates! Yea! Miss you!

Lindsey Stubler said...

I can't believe you're gonna have another little one so soon! I hope you visit during the Holidays cuz we miss you at Girls Night!