Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Pirates!



For some reason lately I keep finding my kids half nude doing crazy things!! Here we have our 1/2 dressed little pirates! I had to laugh when I saw these 2 running by with swords, guns, fake coins, and a magnifying glass tucked away in their pants/diaper! They definitely keep me laughing. Oh and don't mind Lauren's soggy, falling off diaper! I am getting inpatient with potty training...hopefully she will start cooperating on that one!

**And just so you know right after those toys were washed completely!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so funny...I love pirate stuff! Even Lauren's soggy diaper!!
Looks like you have had fun with those cute kiddos lately!

Mikesell Family said...

Why don't kids care if they have a soggy diaper on? Wouldn't they rather go pee in the toilet? Of course not...my kids are were the same way. I was laughing when I read what you wrote about her "soggy" diaper.

The Balls said...

Becca, your kids are so stinkin cute! WE NEED to come visit you guys! Brandon is a work-a-holic so it's not likely to happen soon, though I beg regularly! We miss you guys so much!

Clements Family said...

We have the same soggy diaper issue in this house! Breckon is now at the point where he goes through all his diapers to pick out the ones he wants. It is horrible. We are trying to bribe him with going to disney...he doesn't care! Love the creativity of your kids!

Allison Bushman said...

love it! I'm glad there are other crazy kids like mine! :) (underwear on the head, found him with my bra on his head...) I guess we can't get mad for creativity! :) Can't wait to see ya!

Justin and Vanessa said...

This made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

love to be the gun, next to hercunt 24/7